A Photog buddy and myself have been talking about visiting these rock formation for a while and we finally made the decision to head up this passed Saturday. We were planning on getting a nice red sun (from the AZ wildfires) along with the rocks. We ran into a little bit of an issue with storms that night and we didn’t get left from town until 7:30ish. These rocks were a little over an hour away so we knew we going to be cutting it close to get the sun setting. We made it there just in time and I had never been there before but I knew there was an opening in the rocks at one spot pointing west so that is what we decided to head for. This is what I came away with. Didn’t get a chance to shoot much that night due to the wind and clouds (after sunset) so we fully plan to return again this summer to shoot.